OSOT-Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists Insurance Program


Welcome to the OSOT Insurance Program from PROLINK

For over 25 years, PROLINK—Canada’s Insurance Connection has partnered with the Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists to protect you from the unique risks you face with our extensive insurance program, tailor-made for Occupational Therapists.

Wherever you come from, and whatever you need, you can depend on our dedicated advisors to develop a holistic view of your needs and those of your family, and advocate for you if there is a claim. Access comprehensive protection that we designed through our partnerships with both insurers and OSOT to address the risks faced by Occupational Therapists. And benefit from unparalleled rates which we can offer you as a result of OSOT’s amazing group rates.

For over 25 years, PROLINK—Canada’s Insurance Connection has partnered with the Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists to protect you from the unique risks you face with our extensive insurance program, tailor-made for Occupational Therapists.

Wherever you come from, and whatever you need, you can depend on our dedicated advisors to develop a holistic view of your needs and those of your family, and advocate for you if there is a claim. Access comprehensive protection that we designed through our partnerships with both insurers and OSOT to address the risks faced by Occupational Therapists. And benefit from unparalleled rates which we can offer you as a result of OSOT’s amazing group rates.

At PROLINK, we can help you feel confident that you have the right protection.

We believe in personal relationships.

We value knowing you, and taking the time to understand your unique situations, so that we can provide you with genuine advice and follow-through. Our named, dedicated advisors will take a holistic view of your lives and explain all of your coverages and potential exposures, so that you can make educated decisions.

We have over 30 years of experience.

As a result, we’ve seen insurance from every perspective. Wherever you’re coming from, and whatever you need, we’re your one-stop-insurance-shop. You can depend on us for the protection you require.

We represent a network of insurers.

We know their strengths, their weaknesses, how they’ll assess you as a risk, and how they’ll treat you in the event of a claim. Plus, as one of Canada’s largest national brokerages, we have the buying power and influence required to advocate for you and your needs with the various insurers.

We work for you, not the insurer.

As an independent insurance brokerage, we are not obligated to sell you on a particular insurer. Instead, we’ll evaluate the available offerings and the discounts you are eligible for, to bring you solutions to best fit your life.

Graphic to represent Professional Insurance for Occupational Therapists, Vocational Rehabilitation, OSOT, VRA

Protection for My Business and Professional Life

Browse our insurance solutions, tailored to the unique needs of Ontario's Occupational Therapists and administered through OSOT.

  • Professional Liability Insurance

    In your career as an Occupational Therapist, you’ll face a number of risks. Unfortunately, some things are simply out of your control. While you have your clients’ best interests at heart, misunderstandings happen. In today’s society, misunderstandings translate to legal actions with the power to devastate your professional reputation and finances.

    We can help. PROLINK and OSOT have partnered to develop a Professional Liability Insurance program, tailored to your unique needs. Our program fully complies with and exceeds the requirements of the College of Occupational Therapists Ontario and will help defend you and support personnel working under your supervision from claims made against you as they relate to professional negligence, omission of information, or other errors within your scope of practice as an OT.

    Coverage highlights include:

    • Funds to defend yourself in front of the College of Occupational Therapists in the case of a complaint;
    • Sexual Abuse Therapy and Counselling Fund;
    • Pays legal defence costs associated with civil suits, or claims associated with assistants, OTAS,re-entry candidates, and volunteer activities;
    • Covers defence costs for criminal trials, provided you are found not guilty;
    • Funds to use towards Privacy Breach legal liability costs;
    • Coverage for any claims made within 5 years of cessation of practice;
    • And more!

    To apply, you must be a member of OSOT in good standing. Visit the OSOT website or call 1 877 676 6768 today!

    • FAQ

      • 1. What does Professional Liability insurance cover?

        In general, Professional Liability Insurance covers you against allegations brought by a third party (e.g. a client) seeking damages resulting from a negligent or wrongful act, error, or omission arising from your profession and within your scope of practice. The policy will pay for your legal defence costs (e.g. lawyer fees, court costs, etc.) and any damages or settlements payable to a suing party. The Professional Liability insurance policy available exclusively to OSOT members provides many additional forms of protection that are not often included in standard policies available in Canada.

      • 2. Will the Professional Liability policy protect me if a complaint is filed against me with COTO?

        The chance of having someone file a formal complaint against you is greater than the chance of being sued. There are different regulatory bodies in each province; however, OSOT members should feel better knowing that their policy will provide access to lawyers who specialize in defending professionals being investigated by a regulatory body or authority due to a complaint.

      • 3. What are the coverage limits that are included with OSOT's Professional Liability Insurance Policy?

        OSOT’s policy includes the following limits:

        • $6,000,000 liability per claim, subject to a $10,000,000 individual aggregate including legal expense costs;

        • 100% reimbursement of all reasonable legal expenses which you may incur if you are summoned to appear before the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario. This is subject to a maximum of $100,000 per loss limit and a $200,000 annual limit;

        • Criminal Defence Reimbursement for expenses incurred during the investigation and defence of a criminal suit to a limit of $150,000 if you are proven not guilty;

        • Sexual Abuse Therapy and Counselling Fund that meets COTO’s requirements;

        • $100,000 for Cyber and Privacy Liability issues that may arise from handling confidential information related to client/patient files;

        • And more!

      • 4. Will the OSOT Professional Liability policy protect me if I am charged with a criminal offence?

        The policy will reimburse OSOT members for the legal defence costs they incur in a criminal action related to their services if the criminal charges are dropped or if the member is found not guilty for the offence.

      • 5. The Professional Liability policy is a “claims-made” policy. What does "claims-made" mean?

        "Claims-made" requires you to have a policy in effect when a claim is reported (made). Any claims are covered under the policy that is in force at the time and NOT the policy in force when the occurrence took place.

      • 6. What is the Sexual Abuse Therapy and Counselling Fund used for?

        It provides provisions for the therapy and counselling of a sexually abused client.

      • 7. Do I need any other type of insurance if I own or rent an office location?

        Yes, you should purchase Commercial General Liability insurance. The Professional Practice Liability policy will not defend bodily injury or property damage claims brought against you related to your premises. You should also consider Property Insurance to protect your office contents.

      • 8. What do I do if I receive a statement of claim?

        Once you are aware of an actual or potential claim, report it to PROLINK immediately. Please refrain from making written or oral statements, and do not offer to compensate or admit liability. Taking such actions could interfere in the insurer’s ability to manage the claim.

      • 9. Does the Professional Liability Insurance Policy cover me when I retire or cease practicing as an Occupational Therapist?

        OSOT’s Professional Liability policy covers you for up to 7 years following cessation of practice, death, disability or retirement, or extended leave at no additional cost.

      • 10. Does the Professional Liability Insurance Policy have a deductible?


      • 11. Is there a common expiry date for the OSOT Professional Liability Program?

        Yes. All members renew each year on October 1st. Professional Liability Insurance is a claims made policy which requires that an individual have an active policy at the time a claim is made. Ensure that you are protected! Keep your insurance policy active at all times – it is unpredictable when a complaint or legal suit may be brought against you!

      • 12. Who handles the administration of the OSOT Professional Liability Program?

        OSOT handles all registration in the Professional Liability Insurance Program and can be reached directly at 416-322-3011 or by calling 1-877-676-6768. Annual renewal of your insurance policy is completed at the time of OSOT membership renewal. PROLINK handles registration in Business Property Plans as these have individualized components to the coverage and pricing. Contact PROLINK by calling 1-800-663-6828. You may also reach the Account Manager by emailing PaulA@prolink.insure for assistance.

      • 13. Who handles the administration of the OSOT Personal Insurance Programs?

        PROLINK handles all registration in OSOT’s Group Benefit Plan (life, health, disability, dental, assistance plan). Contact PROLINK by calling 1-800-663-6828 or by emailing Life@prolink.insure for a confidential and individualized consultation regarding these important coverages. PROLINK handles all registration and quotes for OSOT’s Group Home and Auto Insurance. Contact us by phone at 1-800-663-6828 or 416-644-7775 or by emailing GetAQuote@prolink.insure.

  • Commercial General Liability Insurance

    If you own a private practice and employ others, work from a home office and employ yourself, work as an independent contractor full or part time—then you need more protection than your Professional Liability Insurance can provide.Commercial General Liability (CGL) insurance protects you in the case of claims made as a result of third party injuries or property damage.

    But since you do meet with clients onsite and offsite on a regular basis, something as simple as a slip and fall could result in you being held liable for damages of a sum that would surprise you. This situation is so common that most venues, government parties, landlords, and corporations require that you have this type of coverage in place before you engage in any contract.

    PROLINK’s CGL insurance, is tailored to the specific needs of self-employed OTs and limits range from $2 million to $5 million.

    This policy will protect you from claims resulting from:

    • Third party injuries;
    • Property damages;
    • Libel and slander;
    • Employer's liability;
    • Non-owned automobile liability;
    • And more!

    To apply, you must be a member of OSOT in good standing and have Professional Liability Insurance in place. Visit the OSOT website or call 1 877 676 6768 today!

    • FAQ

      • 1. Why is Commercial General Liability important?

        Unfortunately, you can be sued for any injuries or property damages that occur while working with clients—even if you’re not at fault. This situation is so common that most venues, government parties, and corporations require that you have this type of coverage in place before you engage in any contract.

        Additionally, if you run your business from home, you could be at risk. For example, if a delivery man slips and falls delivering a work-related package, your typical home owner’s policy may not cover it. Commercial General Liability will.

      • 2. What does Commercial General Liability cover?

        Commercial General Liability covers you in the case of third party injuries and property damage that occurs through your professional activities. It also provides you with insurance for Tenant’s Legal Liability, Employer’s Liability, Voluntary Compensation and Non-Owned Automobile coverage and more.

      • 3. What limits are available for OSOT members?

        OSOT members can access CGL policies with a limit of $2,000,000 or $5,000,000.

      • 4. What does libel and slander refer to?

        Libel and slander (AKA “personal injury”) can be encompassed under the umbrella term “defamation”. These are statements that damage a person or organization’s reputation resulting in emotional injury. Slander means any verbal defamatory statements. Libel refers to written defamatory statements. However, you are only covered if you unknowingly committed something that is considered libel or slander.

      • 5. What is a non-owned automobile?

        This refers to vehicles that are not owned by your company, but are being used for business purposes. For example, it provides protection if an employee must drive their own personal vehicle for business use. It covers bodily injury and property damage that is caused by such vehicles, because otherwise the employer can be held liable for employee-perpetrated accidents.

      • 6. What does Employer's Liability cover?

        It protects you (the employer) from losses arising from job-related injuries of employees.

      • 7. What does Tenant's Legal Liability cover?

        If you rent or lease a commercial property for your clinic and accidentally cause property damage, you could be held liable. Tenant’s Legal Liability will help defend you against legal actions and will provide you with funds to cover the damages.

  • Private Practice Package

    Owning a business is not easy. Everything—from the furniture you select, to the people you employ—takes careful thought and deliberation. You need to protect your investment of time, money, and resources.

    We can help. PROLINK has worked closely with OSOT to develop a Private Practice Package that addresses the specific risks faced by Occupational Therapists.

    Highlights include:

    • Commercial General Liability Insurance: to cover exposures from third party injuries, property damage, and more;
    • Property Insurance: to shield you and your office equipment and offer relief from any business interruption costs you may incur;
    • Crime Insurance: to protect you from the actions of dishonest employees.

    To apply, you must be a member of OSOT in good standing and have Professional Liability Insurance in place. Visit the OSOT website or call 1 877 676 6768 today!

Graphic to represent PROLINK's home, auto, life, health insurance program for association members.

Protection for Me and My Personal Life

Your life is complicated. Selecting your insurance doesn’t have to be. Learn how we can help make your life simpler.

  • Home & Auto Insurance

    On any given day, someone could slam into your car during the morning commute, or your basement could flood causing thousands of dollars of damage. These—along with any number of other scenarios—have the potential to disrupt your life and bring you emotional distress and financial strain.

    At PROLINK—Canada’s Insurance Connection it’s our job to worry about which coverages you need and which risks you face so that you don’t have to. With over 30 years of experience and access to over 30 insurers, we can offer you a choice of insurance solutions, price points, and other benefits. Wherever you’re coming from, and whatever you need—we’ve been there and done that. You can depend on us for the protection you require.

    As an added benefit, OSOT members can save up to 20% on Home and Auto Insurance!

    • FAQ

      • 1. Do you have to buy home insurance?

        You only have to buy Home insurance if you are applying for a mortgage. But if you are purchasing a home without a mortgage and decide not to purchase Home insurance be warned: your home is your most valuable asset and unexpected situations like floods, theft, and crime happen. You should still make an effort to protect yourself by purchasing Home insurance, even though it’s not mandated by the government or the bank.

      • 2. What is a disappearing deductible?

        Some insurers offer a reduction in your deductible for every consecutive year where you don’t make a claim until eventually you don’t have a deductible at all. However, if you ultimately need to make a claim again, the deductible will be restored to its original amount.

      • 3. How are home premiums calculated?

        Each insurer calculates your premium differently. Some common consideration factors include:

        • Location;
        • Condition/age of home;
        • Number of years in home;
        • Heating method;
        • Fire-fighting support for location;
        • Requested limit;
        • Number of claims;
        • And more.
      • 4. When do I need to update my policy?

        You should always review your policy on an annual basis. Beyond that, you should also notify your broker in the event of the following scenarios:

        • Address change;
        • Renovation;
        • Addition of a home-based business;
        • Purchase of high-value assets.
      • 5. I just renovated my home, how will that impact my insurance policy?

        Certain renovations –such as replacing your roof—could mean that you’re eligible for a discount. Renovations could also mean that the value of your home has increased and that you need to make sure that you are still adequately covered by your policy. Always consult your broker if you are planning on making any renovations to ensure that you are still getting the best coverage at the best possible price.

      • 6. What’s the benefit of having Home and Auto insured together?

        Bundling your home and Auto insurance will help you save money on both policies. As an added benefit, if you need to make a claim on both your house and car, you will only need to pay one deductible.

      • 7. Why do I need Auto insurance?

        In Canada, you must have Auto insurance before you are allowed to drive a car. By law, you must have the following basic coverage:

        • Accident benefits (if you or a passenger are hurt in an accident);
        • Unknown/uninsured motorist (in the case of a hit and run);
        • Liability (if someone sues you);
        • Direct compensation for property damage (for damages to your vehicle from an accident which isn’t entirely your fault or where you are not at fault).
      • 8. What other policy features are available beyond the basic Auto package?

        Options will vary by province and need; however here are some commonly purchased coverages:

        • Specified Perils: covers the cost to replace/repair your vehicle if it’s damaged by theft, fire, or other rare incidents;
        • Comprehensive Insurance: provides protection for specified perils and other scenarios such as vandalism, falling objects, and more;
        • Collision or Upset: covers the cost to replace/repair your vehicle if it’s in a crash or if it tips over;
        • All Perils: Combines all of the above and more.
      • 9. Are other drivers allowed to drive my car?

        If they are licensed and have received your permission, they are allowed. However, all licensed drivers in your home must also be listed on your policy.

      • 10. How much auto insurance is enough?

        It varies by provincial requirements.

      • 11. What does "at fault/not at fault" mean?

        It is a percentage of responsibility that is assigned to every driver that is involved in an accident but is calculated differently by various insurers. You could be considered not at fault (0%), partially at fault (1-99%) or at fault (100%).

      • 12. How are auto premiums calculated?

        Each insurer assigns a different rate based on how they assess the following factors:

        • Limit and deductible required;
        • Make, model and year of your vehicle;
        • Vehicle usage (errands, commuting, commercial, etc.);
        • Distance travelled annually;
        • Address;
        • Driving experience;
        • Claims history;
        • And more.
      • 13. When do I need to update my policy?

        While you should review your policy at least once a year, make sure to contact your broker if: you move, buy a new vehicle, add a new licensed driver to your policy, or begin using your vehicle for business purposes.

      • 14. I have a classic car. Will my regular Auto policy cover me?

        No. You need to purchase Classic car insurance which will provide you with special coverage tailored for vintage and classic cars.

      • 15. Why do I need to insure my child who’s away at school as a driver?

        Your child is only away at school part time in a secondary residence. Their primary residence is still considered to be your home. The Canadian government mandates that you insure every licensed driver who resides in your home.

  • Health & Dental Insurance

    If you are an independent professional, you probably don’t have access to traditional employee benefits like Health, Dental, and Drug coverage. And yet, you’re still susceptible to the same health problems as anyone else.

    Expensive treatments, prescriptions, and high-cost dental work always seem to pop up when you’re least expecting them. And when these unpredictable events occur, they also come with a serious potential to derail your budget. But it doesn’t have to be that way.

    By purchasing your plan through PROLINK—Canada’s Insurance Connection, you’d be part of the pool of members not only across OSOT, but across all of the associations that we represent. That means access to lower rates.

    Our plans cover Health, Vision, Dental, and Drugs, and can get you access to 15 Paramedical services such as Massage, Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, and more. Plus if you or a family member needs something like an expensive prescription or high cost dental work, the plan covers you through the pool.

    To learn more, contact PROLINK today.

    • FAQ

      • 1. Do I have to buy BOTH Health and Dental?

        No, you can opt out of Dental if you feel that you already have sufficient coverage through another plan.

      • 2. Which services are encompassed in Health and Dental insurance?

        With your Health and Dental plan you can access:

        • Extended healthcare coverage that includes:
          • Annual reimbursement for prescription drugs;
          • 80% reimbursement with dispensing fee deductible;
          • 15 paramedical services such as massage, chiropractic, homeopath, etc.
          • $5 million Emergency Medical Travel coverage for trips within province;
          • Vision coverage: $50 for examinations (every 24 months), $250 for hardware.
        • Dental coverage for preventative and basic restorative procedures;
        • Life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment coverage;
        • A weekly income benefit should you become disabled;
        • A long-term disability benefit that activates after 26 weeks of continuous disability;
        • An assistance plan for counselling and advisory services.
      • 3. How does the Weekly Disability Benefit function?

        If you become totally disabled, this benefit pays $250 weekly. Benefits will begin on the first day of an accident or hospitalization and on the 15th day of sickness, continuing for a period of 26 weeks if necessary.

      • 4. When does Long Term Disability begin to apply and for how long will I receive benefits after becoming completely disabled?

        After 26 weeks of continuous total disability, up to $3,000 monthly benefit is paid out tax free. Benefits will be paid out until age 65.

  • Life Insurance

    Most people don’t like to think about Life Insurance. That’s because it’s a complex coverage that only activates as a result of an insured’s death due to natural or accidental causes. It can be painful to imagine all that would come to pass in the event of one’s death—even for a split second. We can appreciate that.

    But if something were to happen to you, could your family or loved ones recover financially without feeling a serious strain on their assets? A rich Life policy can help them get back on their feet, should something occur.

    So pass the pain over to us. At PROLINK, we will take the time to understand you, your needs and your family. Then, we will offer you a best-fit solution for you and those you care about that is affordable and offers the long-term protection you and they will require.

    Contact PROLINK to evaluate your options today!

    • FAQ

      • 1. Why do I need Life insurance?

        If you have a family or dependents, your Life insurance can ensure that they won’t suffer financially following your death.

      • 2. Does my age affect my life insurance premiums?

        Yes. Typically, the older you are the higher the risk and by association, the premium. That’s why experts recommend purchasing a Life insurance policy when you are younger. However, other factors like gender, medical history, smoking, can also impact your premiums.

      • 3. Are there any restrictions as to who I can name as a beneficiary?

        There is no restriction to who you can name as a beneficiary. That being said, if a beneficiary is a minor then a Trustee must be appointed for the duration of time until the beneficiary reaches the age of majority.

      • 4. Is the payment my beneficiary receives tax-free?


  • Critical Illness Insurance

    Medicine has allowed people to live both through and with serious illnesses at higher survival rates than in the past. However, such sicknesses often come with many direct and indirect costs. Certain drugs and treatments are not covered by typical health plans, while some of the latest healthcare innovations are only available in the US. Indirect costs can encompass anything from travel expenses to child care, and more. Unfortunately, most people don’t intuitively know to account for these things.

    If you were to get seriously sick, Critical Illness coverage can provide you with a lump sum that you can leverage in whatever way best fits your needs. Once it’s been paid, there are no restrictions as to how you decide to spend it—whether that means hiring a nurse, making your home accessible, taking a vacation or even paying off a portion of your mortgage.

    PROLINK can help you access the best that medicine has to offer by providing you with a customized Critical Illness policy that is cost-effective and will give you the long-term financial flexibility you will require.

    Contact PROLINK to evaluate your options today!

    • FAQ

      • 1. Is Critical Illness insurance paid out to my family after I pass away?

        No. Critical Illness insurance is a living benefit and is usually paid out to you as a lump-sum following a survival period of 30 days after diagnosis of one of the listed illnesses.

      • 2. What is a survival period and how long does it last?

        A survival period refers to the waiting time between receiving a diagnosis and when your benefit is paid out. For most Critical Illness policies, it is 30 days.

      • 3. How is the lump sum determined?

        Typically, you need to purchase coverage for up to two years of income. However, we can offer you access to limits of up to $1 million. There is also no associated deductible.

      • 4. Are there any restrictions as to how I can use the money from my Critical Illness Insurance?

        No. You can use your Critical Illness insurance for anything from medical treatment to a luxurious vacation. How you want to spend your money is completely up to you.

  • Travel Medical Insurance

    When you plan a trip, you determine the things to pack, the sights you’ll see, and the budget for food and activities. You probably don’t consider the things that can go wrong, the process for finding help, and the unforeseen medical bills.

    And that’s normal. You work hard and deserve a worry-free vacation. Sadly, life doesn’t go on holiday. A health crisis can happen no matter where in the world you may be. To truly relax, you need to feel secure in knowing that you are protected if something were to happen to you or your loved ones during your time away.

    At PROLINK—Canada’s Insurance Connection we can help you access comprehensive Medical Travel coverage for your trip. Plus beyond simply covering emergency medical costs, we can also help you add lost baggage and trip cancellation endorsements to your policy.

    Be prepared for whatever happens, wherever it happens.

    Contact PROLINK to learn more today!

    • FAQ

      • 1. Is Travel Medical Insurance purchased per trip or on a yearly basis?

        It’s up to you. Both types of policies are available. However, purchasing on a yearly basis means you will be covered for all trips you take during that year. Purchasing per trip is more limited.

      • 2. Can I add any additional travel protection to this policy?

        Yes. We can add Lost Baggage and Trip Cancellation extensions to your coverage.

      • 3. What is covered under Lost Baggage?

        This provides protection for the replacement value of items in baggage that is lost during travel.

      • 4. What is covered under Trip Cancellation?

        This coverage provides reimbursement for travel expenses (airfare and accommodation) when the trip must be cancelled prior to or after departure for some unforeseen reason.

  • Pet Insurance

    If you’re like most pet owners, your pet is your constant companion. So when your little companion unavoidably gets sick, it can be very distressing emotionally. We can all agree that it’s hard to see your once-lively pet refuse to eat or struggle up the stairs.

    While the veterinarian can offer you hope to cure whatever’s ailing your pet, that cure often comes at a high cost. Many people either have to save up for a treatment, or put themselves in debt in order to afford these unexpected fees. Still, you want your pet to receive the best care available.

    Purchasing PetSecure insurance through PROLINK can help take away the financial burden of getting your pet the care that they require in times of need. For a small monthly rate, you can receive up to thousands of dollars in coverage for your pet’s accidents, illnesses, and dental care.

    Contact PROLINK to learn more today!

    • FAQ

      • 1. What's included in my pet insurance policy?

        Accidents, illnesses, dental exams, exam fees, alternative therapies, surgery, medication, preventative care and more are covered in your pet insurance policy.

      • 2. What is co-insurance?

        Co-insurance is the percentage you pay of the total cost of the claim. For example, if insurance covers 80% of the claim, you pay the 20% out-of-pocket.

      • 3. I have more than one pet. Do you offer a volume discount?

        Yes. You’ll receive 10% off for enrolling three or more pets, and 15% off for enrolling six or more pets.

      • 4. Are pre-existing conditions covered?

        No. Unfortunately, pre-existing conditions that showed symptoms before the policy was enacted or during the waiting periods are not covered.

Graphic to represent claims information from PROLINK

Caring Claims

Sometimes, stuff happens. In the event that you need to make a claim and the situation is urgent or an emergency, help is a phone call away!

Monday to Friday (8AM to 5PM)
 Contact PROLINK directly at 1 800 663 6828. We will take your claim, confirm your policy and report it to your insurer.

After Hours
Access our after-hours claims service, Kernaghan Insurance Adjusters at 1 800 387 5677, or call your insurer directly and they will loop us in.

Please reach out to PROLINK if you ever feel unsure. We’re here for you.

Speak to a Representative Today

To speak to a professional who can guide you to the right coverage from the right insurer at the right price contact us below:


    Personal InsuranceCommercial EnterpriseAssociations & Affinity GroupsLife & Benefits

      Personal InsuranceCommercial EnterpriseAssociations & Affinity GroupsLife & Benefits

      Generic filters
      Exact matches only