At PROLINK Insurance Inc. (“PROLINK”), we are committed to providing an accessible environment in which all individuals have equal access to our programs and services. We aim to design our programs and services in a manner that allows people with disabilities to maintain their dignity and independence, and that prevents attitudes that could devalue and limit potential.
PROLINK will deliver this commitment by:
- Designing our products and services inclusively;
- Identifying and removing barriers to accessibility and eliminating the possibility of future barriers;
- Increasing awareness of accessibility initiatives throughout our organization;
- Promoting compliance with accessibility policies and procedures; and,
- Meeting or exceeding the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
PROLINK’s Multi-Year Accessibility Plan outlines the policies and actions that we have put in place to work towards and maintain a barrier-free environment for people with disabilities. For more information on PROLINK’s Multi-Year Accessibility Plan, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any additional assistance related to accessibility, accommodations, or would like to provide us with feedback, please connect with us at email@example.com.