Account Manager, Commercial Enterprise
As an Account Manager, you will advise clients on a full range of property and casualty (P&C) insurance coverages and provide an exceptional, consultative experience at every level of interaction. As a member of the Commercial Enterprise team, you will also attend bimonthly team meetings, one-on-one weekly meetings, and weekly training sessions. By engaging with your clients and peers, you will be able to build your knowledge and progress within the organization to a Senior AM position if you so choose as part of your development at PROLINK.
In this role, you will have three key areas of focus:
- Client Service: You will advise clients on their existing coverages and risk controls whenever requested.
- Cross Sell and Up Sell: You will identify client exposures and offer insurance solutions to cover them.
- Account Management: You will ensure that all renewal and policy changes, payment details, and claims information are managed in an accurate, professional, and timely fashion.
- Cultivate relationships by taking the time to understand clients’ unique needs and help them feel confident in their insurance decisions;
- Advocate for your clients by acting as a liaison between them and the insurance company to resolve any underwriting concerns;
- Drive other lines of business within the company by referring clients to the Personal Insurance, Commercial Enterprise, and Life and Benefits teams when appropriate;
- Collaborate with an Assistant Account Manager in a fast-paced environment to streamline all policy-related administrative tasks, such as: processing and reviewing applications, renewals, endorsement changes, cancellations, cover notes, certificates of insurance, binders, invoices, re-marketing of clients, claims application initiation, and more;
- Perform administrative tasks and special projects as needed, including surveys, reports, policy downloads, reconciliations, etc.;
- Deliver a consistent client experience by documenting all client correspondence and claims information on the Broker Management System and other company portals;
- Initiate the premium collection process where applicable and aged receivables recovery.
Education & Experience
The ideal candidate will meet many to most of the following requirements:
- Education: Must be RIBO Licensed;
- Experience: A minimum 3 years of experience (mandatory) in Account Management, Sales, Underwriting, or related roles in an insurance brokerage or insurance company. Exposure to Underwriting, Commercial Insurance (Commercial Enterprise as well as Commercial General Liability Insurance), or Group Insurance is preferred;
- Skills: A team player with a client-centric approach, ready to deliver great service. Comfort with managing multiple demands, with proven organizational, time-management and prioritization skills.
- Softer Skills: A person who is positive, energized, articulate, engaging, empathetic and approachable.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package;
- Access comprehensive medical and dental benefits that will come in force on your first day as an employee;
- Experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district when in the office. PROLINK is steps away from Union Station and is connected to St. Andrew subway station;
- Work for a company that has the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business;
- Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent;
- Get to know your colleagues through one of our many social events (currently online);
- Relish in the comfort of working from home and from our office (as circumstances permit and require).
Published on: June 25, 2021
Employment Status: Full Time
Experience: 3+ years
Job Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: Sep 1, 2021