Trainer, Broker Productivity
The Trainer, Broker Productivity, will educate team members to become proficient in the tools used daily to serve our clients and our insurance company partners.
While these tools range from insurer portals and digital forms software to internally developed web applications and payment systems, the Trainer will focus on driving effective use of our broker management system (BMS) for at least the first year. PROLINK’s BMS is “SIG” from Vertafore Canada.
Reporting to and working with our Management Consultant for Education and Productivity, who is already proficient on SIG, the Trainer will have the opportunity to modify, create and implement learning programs and support materials.
- Design and deliver training to learners across different levels of knowledge and proficiency.
- Train individuals or small groups either online or at our office (once businesses re-open safely).
- Create materials that you believe would be most effective at enabling learning.
- Collect feedback and assess learning effectiveness so that you can improve on the education that you deliver.
- Identify fun and creative ways to engage learners.
- Facilitate collaboration and support between learners.
- Earn trust and deliver value to build successful relationships at all levels.
Education & Experience
The ideal candidate will meet many to most of the following requirements:
- Education: College Diploma or University Degree (mandatory) ideally in Business, Commerce, Communications, Education, and/or Technology. A basic knowledge of accounting is a plus.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience (mandatory) ideally in the insurance industry. Exposure to Commercial Insurance is preferred. Experience as a trainer / educator in complex end-user software in insurance or other financial services is also welcome.
- Skills: A team player with a client-centric approach, ready to deliver great service. Comfort with managing multiple demands, with proven organizational, time-management and prioritization skills.
- Softer skills: A person who is positive, energized, articulate, engaging, empathetic and approachable.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package.
- Have the peace of mind that comprehensive medical and dental benefits will come into effect on your first day as an employee.
- Relish in the comfort of working from home and from our office (as circumstances permit and require).
- When in the office, experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district. PROLINK is connected to St. Andrew subway station, steps away from Union Station.
- Work for a company that offers the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the collaborative feel of a small business.
- Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent.
- Get to know your colleagues through one of our many social events (currently online).
Published on: March 30, 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 3+ years
Job Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021