Senior System Administrator
As part of our IT team, you will be responsible for more than a typical “system admin” role. This person would be responsible for supporting, managing and maintaining infrastructure/user systems/network security as well as being a critical team player within the well established IT Department.
1. Support, manage and maintain system infrastructure, including:
- Broker Management System software and all axillary services and software
- Windows servers and application software
- Web servers and software
- User setup and administration
- E-mail service and support
- Telephones, cell phones and telephone system
2. Support, manage and maintain user systems, including:
- Hardware and software installation
- User devices and computing equipment
- Networking and printing gear
- Internet and systems connectivity
3. Support, manage and maintain Network security,
4. Sundry tasks as assigned
Education & Experience
To be seriously considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Post Secondary/University education in Computer Science or a suitable combination of education, experience or other relevant training;
- Fluent in English skills, spoken and written.
- Minimum 5 years System Administrator experience ;
- Experience working in an environment where multiple technologies are simultaneously and interchangeably used;
- Experience setting up online multi-technology solutions;
- Insurance industry experience would be an asset.
- Skills: A strong team player that likes to take on initiative; and an exceptionally motivated individual with broad experience in numerous aspects.
- Technical Skills:
- Experience with MS servers, Office 365, Azure
- System Administrator to support servers
- Implementing office 365
- Email exchange and administration
- SQL and Web design
- VN cloud
- A positive attitude with the flexibility to support the team with any ad-hoc needs;
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies;
- Takes pride in troubleshooting skills;
- Takes ownership of projects.
- PROLINK offers a competitive compensation package;
- Book that massage, since your excellent medical and dental benefits will come in force on your first day as an employee;
- Experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district—PROLINK is steps away from Union Station and is connected to St. Andrew subway station;
- Work for a company that has the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business;
- Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent;
- Get to know your colleagues through one of our many social events;
- Enjoy the benefits of working from home (to be reviewed in Q3 of 2021).
Published on: February 10, 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 5+ years
Job Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: March 4, 2021