Senior Account Manager, Commercial Enterprise
To serve a set of larger, complex commercial corporate clients such that they value their relationships and experiences with you and their PROLINK team:
- Understand each client’s risk management needs. Identify gaps in coverage and loss exposures. Recommend insurance coverage.
- Ensure each client is confident in their choice of broker, insurer(s) and solutions.
- Foster in your clients a sense of belonging to the PROLINK organization such that they view you as “their personal connection in the insurance business” who can help them, their businesses, and even their families and networks.
- Be the commercial insurance expert for each client, fully updated on industry trends and solutions, to keep clients fully informed with relevant information and perspectives.
- Demonstrate that whenever there is an urgent need, the client can be secure in knowing that you and the PROLINK team have the client’s back and will respond quickly, professionally and with the appropriate actions and/or answers.
- Enable a successful renewal for each client by engaging all relevant internal/external stakeholders (the Insurance Company, the Account Executive, the Assistant Account Manager, the Marketing team);
- Drive other lines of business within the company by referring clients to the Personal Insurance, and Life and Benefits teams, when appropriate;
- Oversee, guide and/or instruct support staff as needed on:
- The preparation and timely issuance of policies, cover notes, certificates of insurance, binders, invoices and client correspondence, where applicable;
- The administration of claims reporting with insurers;
- Assist the company’s financial growth by invoicing, collecting payments, and reconciling accounts at times;
- Act as the primary client advocate on claims when necessary;
- Collaborate with Producers and Associates in the effective management and growth of your account base;
- Upload client interactions through the Broker Management System or other company portals which will enable a consistent client experience;
- Develop and maintain (i) relationships with insurance companies and (ii) knowledge of their products, wordings and underwriting rules so as to be effective at analyzing coverage and negotiating.
Education & Experience
To be seriously considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Education: Must be RIBO Licensed;
- Experience: 5 to 7 years as an Account Manager in an insurance brokerage or insurance company is strongly preferred;
- Skills: A team player with a “client is king” mentality, ready to live up to exceptional service standards. A multi-tasker that possess excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills with the ability to manage high volume in a fast-paced environment;
- Attitude: A positive attitude with the flexibility to support the team with any ad-hoc needs.
- PROLINK offers a competitive compensation package
- Book that massage, since your excellent medical and dental benefits will come in force on your first day as an employee.
- Experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district—PROLINK is steps away from Union Station and connected to the St. Andrew subway station
- Work for a company that has the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business.
- Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent.
- Get to know your colleagues through one of our many social events.
Published on: October 1, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Job Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019