Project Manager, Associations and Affinity Groups
As the Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the timely and successful rollout of insurance solutions to association members and professionals within insurance program groups.
Increasing complexity, rapid growth, high volumes, greater demands for customization and the need for tighter collaboration and communication is driving our decision to find the right Project Manager to keep us on track, ahead of schedule, and coordinating efforts flawlessly across a large variety of stakeholders.
We seek someone intelligent, highly analytical, detail-oriented, and incredibly well-organized. We value people of high integrity, drive, and emotional intelligence. We seek a great communicator, a positive and optimistic motivator who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment as a valued member of a great team.
About the Associations and Affinity Groups department
An “insurance program” is a grouping of insurance clients (and in PROLINK’s case, these clients are most often information professionals) who share common duties and/or operations in the fulfillment of their roles, and hence often face the same risks. These clients usually form associations or risk purchasing groups.
PROLINK works with these associations and groups, in partnership with insurance companies, to tailor insurance solutions that specifically address the type of risks that the association members or group professionals face.
Our delivery is automated for most groups, and we have advisors available if needed. We continue to enhance our automation and the simplicity of client interactions. There is ample opportunity for continuous improvement. We offer just-in-time online education and advice throughout the transactions. Almost all aspects of the client transaction, from initial awareness to payment and issuance of contracts, are delivered online today.
- Design and Execution of Program Rollouts:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design and execute insurance program rollouts – either for brand new programs or annual renewals.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, including timelines, milestones, and resource requirements.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- Work with colleagues to understand the needs and concerns of association executives and the end clients.
- Enabling Colleagues to Meet or Exceed Objectives and Timelines:
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of an insurance program renewal or in the launch of a new insurance program.
- Effectively communicate program updates, risks, and decisions to keep stakeholders engaged.
- Project Governance and Collaboration:
- Establish a governance framework to facilitate collaboration and decision-making.
- Conduct regular meetings and workshops with stakeholders.
- Foster a collaborative work environment and coordinate project activities.
- Risk Management and Quality Assurance:
- Identify, assess, and mitigate program risks.
- Implement risk management and quality assurance processes.
- Conduct regular audits and reviews to drive continuous improvement.
- Effective Reporting and Documentation:
- Maintain comprehensive program documentation.
- Generate reports on program progress, risks, and milestones.
- Document program deliverables, changes, and lessons learned.
Education & Experience
To be seriously considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
Education:Bachelor’s degree in business administration, project management, or a related field is preferred. Master’s degree is an asset. PMP certification or equivalent project management certification strongly preferred.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience successfully delivering complex projects. Experience in the commercial insurance industry is strongly preferred.
Strong understanding of project management methodologies, software, and tools.
Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
Excellent leadership and team management skills. The ability to motivate and influence others without a significant level of authority. Comfortable working in a collaborative environment rather than in a command-and-control structure. Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities. Emotionally intelligent. Never afraid to ask questions.
Solid technical background and a working understanding of the software development process; familiarity with how developers work and the cycles they go through with changes and releases.
Enjoy a competitive compensation package;
Access comprehensive medical and dental benefits that will come in force on your first day as an employee;
Experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district when in the office. PROLINK is steps away from Union Station and is connected to St. Andrew subway station;
Work for a company that has the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business;
Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent;
Relish in the comfort of working from home and from our office (as circumstances permit and require).
At PROLINK, diversity begins and ends with our employees. It is important to us that we create a diverse, equal, inclusive, and accessible work environment where our employees feel valued, respected, and supported. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a workforce that reflects the community in which we live and work.
We are dedicated to providing accommodations where necessary during all parts of the hiring process to applicants. If you require accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Published on: June 26, 2023
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: 5+ years
Job Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: October 31, 2023