The Invoicing Specialist’s focus is to provide centralized invoicing support to the Commercial Enterprise Division. As the role develops, this individual may also help to identify and address similar needs for other departments and the PROLINK Broker Network. You will be reporting to the Managing Consultant for Education and Productivity.
The Invoicing Specialist provides an exceptional client experience at every interaction working in conjunction with other members of the Training Team and the Commercial Enterprise Division.
- Invoicing new and renewal insurance policies, mid term changes and cancellations
- Collaborating with coworkers to design, test and implement processes and procedures to streamline policy-related administrative tasks
- Reconciling accounts, preparing reports and working on special projects as necessary
Education & Experience
Preferred applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Education: Post Secondary Education
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of invoicing experience or related roles in an insurance brokerage or insurance company is strongly preferred. Exposure to underwriting is not required.
- Skills: An aptitude for numbers and an eye for detail are extremely important. A multi-tasker with excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Attitude: A positive attitude with the flexibility to support the team with any ad-hoc needs.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package;
- Access comprehensive medical and dental benefits that will come in force on your first day as an employee;
- Experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district when in the office. PROLINK is steps away from Union Station and is connected to St. Andrew subway station;
- Work for a company that has the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business;
- Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent;
- Get to know your colleagues through one of our many social events (currently online);
- Relish in the comfort of working from home and from our office (as circumstances permit and require).
Published on: July 27, 2021
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: September 1, 2021