The Invoicing Specialist’s focus is to provide centralized invoicing to the Commercial Enterprise Division. As the role develops, this individual may also help support invoicing needs for the other departments as well PROLINK Broker Network Brokers. You will be reporting to the Director of Accounting and Finance.
The Invoicing specialist provides an exceptional client experience at every interaction working in conjunction with other members of the Accounting and Commercial Enterprise teams. You will attend meetings of the Accounting and Commercial Enterprise team: team meetings and training sessions.
- Invoicing for new and renewal insurance business policies, policy changes and cancellations
- Collaborating with coworkers to streamline policy-related administrative tasks
- Assisting the company’s financial growth by initiating the collection process and reconciling accounts at times
- Performing administrative tasks and special projects if necessary; updating documentation and preparing reports
Education & Experience
To be seriously considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Education: Post Secondary Education
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience with Invoicing, or related roles in an insurance brokerage or insurance company is strongly preferred. Exposure to Commercial Insurance (Commercial Enterprise as well as Commercial General Liability Insurance), or Group Insurance, is a great asset;
- Skills: A team player ready to live up to exceptional service standards. A multi-tasker that possesses excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills;
- Aptitude for numbers is required
- Must be comfortable using computers
- Attitude: A positive attitude with the flexibility to support the team with any ad-hoc needs.
- Book that massage, since your excellent medical and dental benefits will come in force on your first day as an employee.
- Pack your bags for three weeks’ vacation throughout your year.
- Experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district—PROLINK is steps away from Union Station and connected to the St. Andrew subway station.
- Work for a company that has the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business.
- Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent.
- Get to know your colleagues through one of our many social events.
- Have the opportunity to work from home until further advised by PROLINK.
Published on: March 17, 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: April 9, 2021