HR Assistant, Human Resources
As an HR Assistant, you will support various functions of PROLINK’s Human Resources Department, including recruitment and general administrative duties.
Your duties will vary based on the needs of the firm and the department. These duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
Recruitment & Section:
Perform administrative tasks as assigned by the Recruitment Lead, with a strong focus on supporting at the recruitment level;
Build and nurture a talent pipeline by preparing job postings, screening resumes, and scheduling and conducting interviews;
Use platforms, such as our Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and LinkedIn, to post job ads and manage applicants;
Identify candidates that will fit well with PROLINK’s culture;
Schedule interviews with the hiring manager(s) involved;
Conduct background and reference checks and draft offer letters for prospective hires
- Coordinate equipment delivery and training schedules for new employees;
- Manage all internal announcements such as new hires, transfers, promotions;
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for growth and employee benefits
General HR & Administration:
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date HR filing systems and personnel records;
- Compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations;
- Assist in the development and implementation of new or improved policies, programs, and procedures to increase efficiency in support of continuous improvement to business activities and associated workflow;
- Maintain a high level of trust and confidentiality regarding handling of sensitive employee information;
- Provide additional administrative support as assigned.
Education & Experience
The ideal candidate will meet many to most of the following requirements:
Education: Post-secondary education in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or other equivalent business disciplines.
Experience: A minimum 1-2 years of experience in recruiting, human resources, or office administration. Experience working in insurance is an asset.
Skills: A team player with a results-oriented approach. Comfort with managing multiple demands, with proven organizational, time-management and prioritization skills.
Soft Skills: A person who is positive, energized, proactive, articulate, engaging, empathetic, and approachable.
Enjoy a competitive compensation package;
Access comprehensive medical and dental benefits that will come in force on your first day as an employee;
Relish in the comfort of working from home and from our office (as circumstances permit and require);
Experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district when in the office. PROLINK is steps away from Union Station and is connected to St. Andrew subway station;
Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent;
Work for a company that has the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business.
At PROLINK, diversity begins and ends with our employees. It is important to us that we create a diverse, equal, inclusive, and accessible work environment where our employees feel valued, respected, and supported. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a workforce that reflects the community in which we live and work.
We are dedicated to providing accommodation to applicants where necessary during all parts of the hiring process. If you require accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Published on: February 17, 2023
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: April 1, 2023