Full Stack Developer
As part of our technology team, you will be responsible for more than a typical “developer” role. This person would be responsible for gathering requirement, proposing solutions, managing projects and overseeing the deployment and administration of all PROLINK tech programs and solutions, including working closely with the infrastructure, marketing, and executive teams.
- Research, design, planning, implementation, maintenance and support of new and existing framework in a complex environment;
- Work with Cognito forms to gather information from clients and use Laravel, Filemaker, and SQL tables to make use of the data;
- Create and monitor dashboards for users as well as launching other programs onto the server;
- Maintain the back end;
- Design and implement automation systems to improve the efficiency of our operations.
Education & Experience
To be seriously considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Experience working in an environment where multiple technologies are simultaneously and interchangeably used;
- Experience with leading projects and building scalable, robust, and secure applications;
- Experience setting up online multi-technology solutions;
- Exposure to middleware technologies and working with and integrating with API’s into existing/new projects;
- Insurance industry experience would be an asset.
A strong team player that likes to take on initiative; and an exceptionally motivated individual with broad experience in numerous aspects.
- Knowledge of relational database management systems and applications such as Access, SQL, MySQL, FileMaker;
- Full cycle development/full stack programming skills.
A positive attitude with the flexibility to support the team with any ad-hoc needs.
- PROLINK offers a competitive compensation package;
- Book that massage, since your excellent medical and dental benefits will come in force on your first day as an employee;
- Pack your bags for three weeks’ vacation throughout your year;
- Experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district—PROLINK is steps away from Union Station and is connected to St. Andrew subway station;
- Work for a company that has the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business.
- Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent.
- Get to know your colleagues through one of our many social events.
Published on: February 6, 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Job Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: February 8, 2020