Commercial Insurance Senior Account Manager
As an Assistant Account Manager in PROLINK’s Personal Insurance department, you’ll provide administrative support to an Account Manager while supporting our clients with their personal insurance needs.
- Uploading client information through our Broker Management System or through Company portals
- Updating client files in our Broker Management System
- Assisting Account Managers/Account Executives in processing and reviewing applications, renewals, endorsement changes, cancellations and the re-marketing of clients
- Handling various letters for Account Managers/Account Executives including claims, payments, accounts receivables
- Acting as a liaison between the client and insurers, following up on missing information, discussing underwriting concerns, and providing sound underwriting advice
- Performing additional administrative duties for the personal insurance team
- To act as a positive, supportive and encouraging member of and contributor to the Personal Insurance team. To proactively make suggestions as to how the department can serve customers better, advise them more effectively, and become more proficient.
Education & Experience
To be seriously considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Education: Must be RIBO Licensed;
- Experience: One to three years of experience in an Assistant Account Management, or related role in an insurance company or insurance brokerage is strongly preferred;
- Skills: A team player with a “client is king” mentality, ready to live up to exceptional customer service standards. A multi-tasker that possesses exceptional organizational, time-management and prioritization skills;
- Attitude: A positive attitude with the flexibility to support the team with any ad-hoc needs.
- PROLINK offers a competitive compensation package;
- Book that massage, since your excellent medical and dental benefits will come in force on your first day as an employee;
- Experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district—PROLINK is steps away from Union Station and is connected to the St. Andrew subway station;
- Work for a company that has the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business;
- Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent;
- Get to know your colleagues through one of our many social events.
Published on: October 8, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Job Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: October 23, 2019