Assistant Account Manager, Commercial Programs
As an Assistant Account Manager in PROLINK’s Associations and Group Programs department, you’ll provide administrative support to an Account Manager while supporting our clients with their insurance needs.
- Uploading client interactions through our Broker Management System or other company portals which will enable a consistent client experience;
- Assisting Account Managers/Account Executives in processing and reviewing applications, renewals, endorsement changes, cancellations and the re-marketing of clients;
- Handling various documents for Account Managers/Account Executives including claims, payments, and accounts receivables;
- Updating and maintaining bordereaux (Excel spreadsheets);
- Working with our Digital Strategy team to help them enable effective client self service applications.
Education & Experience
To be seriously considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Education: RIBO License is preferred;
- Experience: One to three years of experience in an Assistant Account Management, or related role in an insurance brokerage or insurance company is highly preferred—experience in Commercial Programs is a strong asset;
- Skills: A team player with a “client is king” mentality ready to live up to exceptional customer service standards. A multi-tasker that possesses exceptional organizational, time-management and prioritization skills with the ability to manage high volume in a fast-paced environment;
- Attitude: A positive attitude with the flexibility to support the team with any ad-hoc needs.
- PROLINK offers a competitive compensation package;
- Book that massage, since your excellent medical and dental benefits will come in force on your first day as an employee;
- Pack your bags for three weeks’ vacation throughout your year;
- Experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district—PROLINK is steps away from Union Station and is connected to St. Andrew subway station;
- Work for a company that has the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business.
- Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent.
- Get to know your colleagues through one of our many social events.
Published on: October 15, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 5 to 10 years
Job Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: November 8, 2019