Account Manager, VIP Personal Lines
- Handling all service for a VIP client book of business, with the highest level of professionalism and dedication.
- Re-marketing at time of renewals, processing renewals, handling endorsements changes, issuing insurance certificates, following up on documentation needed from for Insurers, preparing insurance proposals, and to document all customer interactions and invoicing as well as claims initiation, with the support of an Assistant Account Manager.
- Finding the right coverage for your client through collaboration with Underwriters, MGA and Insurer partners.
- Referring clients to life and/or business insurance divisions if you determine that they could benefit from such protection.
- Educating clients on insurance solutions and options so that they feel confident in the decisions they make.
- Remaining current in your knowledge of and ability to explain personal insurance solutions to high net-worth clientele.
- Attending networking and a variety of events organized by Insurance partners.
- Enable a successful renewal for each client by engaging all relevant internal/external stakeholders (the Insurance Company, the Account Executive, the Assistant Account Manager, the Marketing team);
- Drive other lines of business within the company by referring clients to the Commercial Insurance, and Life and Benefits teams, when appropriate;
- Oversee, guide and/or instruct support staff as needed on:
- The preparation and timely issuance of policies, cover notes, certificates of insurance, binders, invoices and client correspondence, where applicable;
- The administration of claims reporting with insurers;
- Assist the company’s financial growth by invoicing, collecting payments, and reconciling accounts at times;
- Act as the primary client advocate on claims when necessary;
- Collaborate with Producers and Associates in the effective management and growth of your account base;
- Upload client interactions through the Broker Management System or other online tools which will enable a consistent client experience;
- Develop and maintain (i) relationships with insurance companies and (ii) knowledge of their products, wordings and underwriting rules so as to be effective at analyzing coverage and negotiating.
Education & Experience
The ideal candidate will meet many to most of the following requirements:
- Education: Must be RIBO Licensed;
- Experience: 3 to 7 years as an Account Manager in an insurance brokerage or insurance company is strongly preferred. Exposure to Underwriting, High Net worth clients (VIP) or Group Insurance, is a great asset;
- Skills: A team player with a client-centric approach, ready to deliver great service. Comfort with managing multiple demands, with proven organizational, time-management and prioritization skills.
- Softer Skills: A person who is positive, energized, articulate, engaging, empathetic and approachable.
attitude with the flexibility to support the team with any ad-hoc needs.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package;
- Access comprehensive medical and dental benefits that will come in force on your first day as an employee;
- Experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district when in the office. PROLINK is steps away from Union Station and is connected to St. Andrew subway station;
- Work for a company that has the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business;
- Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent;
- Get to know your colleagues through one of our many social events (currently online);
- Relish in the comfort of working from home and from our office (as circumstances permit and require).
Published on: Oct 19, 2021
Employment Status: Full Time
Experience: 3-7 years
Job Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: Nov 12, 2021