Assistant Account Manager, Commercial Enterprise
As an Assistant Account Manager in PROLINK’s Commercial Enterprise department, you’ll provide administrative support to an Account Manager while supporting our clients with their insurance needs.
- Uploading client information through our Broker Management System or through company portals;
- Updating client files in our Broker Management System;
- Assisting Account Managers/Account Executives in issuing and invoicing documents such as: certificates, renewals, endorsement changes, new business and cancellations;
- Handling various letters for Account Managers/Account Executives including claims and payments;
- Handling all aged receivables and billing for the department;
- Following up with the insurers or insureds on payment reminders and other required documentation;
- Performing additional administrative duties as needed.
Education & Experience
To be seriously considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
Education: RIBO License is preferred.
Experience: Must have one to three years of experience in an Assistant Account Management in an insurance brokerage or insurance company. Experience in Commercial Enterprise is a strong asset. Must have experience with a BMS system, and experience with SIG XP is considered an asset.
Skills: A team player with a client-centric approach, ready to deliver great service. Comfort with managing multiple demands, with proven organizational, time-management and prioritization skills.
Softer Skills: A person who is positive, energized, articulate, engaging, empathetic and approachable.
Enjoy a competitive compensation package;
Access comprehensive medical and dental benefits that will come in force on your first day as an employee;
Relish in the comfort of working from home and from our office (as circumstances permit and require);
Experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district when in the office. PROLINK is steps away from Union Station and is connected to St. Andrew subway station;
Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent;
Work for a company that has the best of both worlds:the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business.
At PROLINK, diversity begins and ends with our employees. It is important to us that we create a diverse, equal, inclusive, and accessible work environment where our employees feel valued, respected, and supported.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a workforce that reflects the community in which we live and work. We are dedicated to providing accommodations where necessary during all parts of the hiring process to applicants. If you require accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Published on: August 5, 2022
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 Years
Job Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: August 26, 2022