As part of our technology team, you will be responsible for system automation and development. Other aspects of this position include: research, design, planning, implementation, maintenance and support of existing and emerging technologies. You will be working closely with a small team and be responsible for your own projects. Reporting to the CIO, you will identify solutions to meet and continuously improve our system performance security and reliability.
- Research, design, planning, implementation, maintenance and support of new and existing infrastructure technologies in a complex environment;
- Maintain and automate network infrastructure (hardware and software);
- Develop and maintain system documentation;
- Ensures system security compliance exceeds industry best practice guidelines;
- Design and implement automation systems to improve the efficiency of our operations;
- End-user support when required;
- Experience with VMware, Microsoft Servers, Exchange, SQL and SharePoint;
- Proficiency in Python, Microsoft Powershell, XML, VB, and Java;
- Experience with system security design and support;
- Exceptionally motivated individual with broad experience in numerous aspects.
Education & Experience
To be seriously considered for this role you must meet the following requirements:
- Experience: 10+ years in IT with Operations Development experience. Experience with medium sized server operations including; daily operations and maintenance as well as project based work such as migrations, upgrades, etc.;
- Skills: A strong team player that likes to take on initiative;
- Attitude: A positive attitude with the flexibility to support the team with any ad-hoc needs.
- PROLINK offers a competitive compensation package;
- Book that massage, since your excellent medical and dental benefits will come in force on your first day as an employee;
- Experience the heart of Toronto’s financial district—PROLINK is steps away from Union Station and connected to the St. Andrew subway station;
- Work for a company that has the best of both worlds: the professionalism and success of a corporate environment, with the family-oriented and collaborative feel of a small business;
- Grow your career in an organization that loves to recognize and reward its top talent;
- Get to know your colleagues through one of our many social events;
- Remote and flex-time opportunities.
Published on: October 8, 2019
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 10+ years
Job Location: Toronto
Application Deadline: October 22, 2019